Visit the dedicated section on the website of the Privacy Guarantor for more information about cookies and how they affect your browsing experience.
The types of cookie we use
- Required cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to browse the website and make full use of its features, such as access to the various protected areas of the website. Without these cookies it would not be possible for use to provide certain necessary services, such as filling out the form for a contest.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how users browse a website, for example, what are the most visited pages and if you are receiving error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor. All information collected by cookies are aggregated and therefore anonymous. The information is used only to improve the performance of a website. By browsing our website, you agree that these cookies may be installed on your device.
- Function cookies: These cookies allow the website to keep track of the choices made by the user (such as the name, the language or region of origin) and provide advanced personalised features. These cookies can also be used to track changes to the text size, font and other parts of web pages that are customisable. They can also be used to provide services that you have requested, such as to watch videos or review comments on a blog. The information gathered from these types of cookies can be made anonymous and prevent monitoring of your browsing activity on other websites. By browsing our website, you agree that these cookies may be installed on your device.
- For more information about Google Adwords, click here.
- For more information about Google Remarketing, click here.
- For more information about Bing Advertising, click here.
- For more information about Facebook Advertising, click here.
How to delete Cookies
Cookies are used to store personal information; however, you can always delete them. Most common web browsers allow the user to delete cookies by user command or automatically when you quit the browser. You can also configure your web browser to block the creation of cookies, though we may not be able to provide the service offered if you choose to do so.
Google Adwords, Bing Advertising, Facebook Advertising
This website may use (now and then) the advertising and re-marketing tools of Google Adwords, Bing Advertising, Facebook Advertising to advertise its contents and publish ads tailored to the users’ visits. As such, some pages of the website may include a code called “re-marketing code”. This code allows us to read and configure browser cookies in order to determine which type of ad to show to the user, based on the data related to your visit to the website, such as the chosen browser, the actual pages visited or your actions within the same. The re-marketing lists thus created are stored in a database of the servers of the networks where we store all cookie IDs associated with each list or category of interest. Furthermore, some pages may include a conversion tracking code: a statistical service that connects data from the individual ad networks of Google AdWords, Bing Advertising, Facebook Advertising to actions within this website.
For embedded content (i.e. all video players on social video networks, widgets, social buttons in general):
This website may use, now and then, contents from Youtube, Vimeo, Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin, Google+, Skype, Pinterest and Instagram, widgets or items to interact with individual social networks and which can be embedded as necessary.
For more information about the cookie policies of the mentioned third parties:
Information about flash elements – Flash Cookies
This website may use, now and then, Adobe Flash Player to deliver some content such as videos or animations. In order to improve the browsing experience, we use Local Shared Objects (more commonly known as “Flash cookies”) to keep track of your settings and user preferences. These cookies are stored on your computer or mobile device, but are managed through a different interface than the one provided by the browser. As such, it is not possible to manage Flash cookies with the browser, but you must access the Flash control panel directly on Adobe’s website (www.adobe.com). The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies. The Adobe website provides information on how to remove or disable Flash cookies. Please bear in mind that to limit and/or eliminate the use of this type of flash cookies can impair the functions available on applications based on Flash technology.
For more information, click here.
This website may use Google Fonts. For more information about the cookies, click here
For further information on Yandex Metrics, click here (in English).