Among all kinds of forks we should not forget the pallet forks, used in construction sites and wherever the use of a grab for pallets lifting is requested.
Tecnobenne pallet forks are divided in 3 categories:
- Self balancing pallet forks, models FPA and FPAG. This version finds independently the center of gravity for a fair distribution of the load.
- Pallet fork with comb shaped arm to be actioned manually, models FPB and FPG. Loading is manually regulated moving the ring between teeth of the comb shaped arm
- Self locking pallet fork, models FPM and FPMB (connection Type A or B). With the sliding connection it is manually determinated the point of stability to handle the load.
- Loading from 2000 to 3000 Kg (closed).
- Column Height (effective height):
- From 1655 to 2190 mm for : FPA and FPAG;
- From 1700 to 2160 mm for : FPB and FPG;
- From 1700 to 2160 mm for: FPMB and FPM.
On request we have available safety fixable chains, as per European Law EN 13155. It’s possible to mount on every pallet fork a third fork, in a central position, for more safety.
Only for models FPM and FPMB
- Bushing to be welded for connection type A.
- Flanged bushing for connection type B.
- Hydraulic rotor with shaft.
- Flanged hydraulic rotor with connection type B.
- Suspension link.